The environment in which we live and work is undergoing tremendous changes. Pressures associated with population growth, urbanisation, energy efficiency and water scarcity are driving ongoing private and government investment in the urban environments that sustain our societies and enable our lifestyles. WorleyParsons understand this environment.
As a global provider of multi-disciplinary engineering and consulting services, project delivery and construction management expertise, WorleyParsons is well equipped to provide solutions to the challenges of the present and future. Our skills and experience combine to deliver well planned and cost effective urban infrastructure solutions to our customers.
Our people have extensive experience in urban development projects spanning from concept development through to design development, procurement, construction and ongoing operations and improvement. Throughout this life cycle we provide consulting, engineering, project management and business / project advisory services.
- Negotiating planning and authority approvals
- Planning, design and documentation of earth and road works, drainage systems, sewer and water systems, bridges, wet and dry lot retaining walls
- Site master planning including site investigations, project feasibility, construction infrastructure assessments and development strategies
- Urban and regional planning
- Project and cost estimation and cost monitoring
- Due diligence of construction works and approvals processes for financiers
- Construction management
- Environmental strategies including application of ESD principles in:
- Water cycle management
- Materials reuse and recycling
- Ecological sustainability planning
- Energy systems