Master Plans are the roadmaps that transform a project vision into a development reality, providing informed solutions for complex issues surrounding industrial development whilst maximising the use of natural resources.
WorleyParsons delivers Master Planning solutions through our comprehensive understanding of technical issues. Our team of experts take into account environmental, social and economic benefits for all stakeholders to deliver cost saving solutions, and improve reputation and product marketability.
Our extensive experience in Master Planning enables the early identification of challenges that are not always visible during project initiation, and produces tailored mitigation strategies to address concerns before they impact on the development.
- Site selection and evaluation studies
- Stakeholder consultation
- Spatial planning and site optimisation
- Infrastructure optimisation
- Port siting and optimisation studies
- Rail, road, pipeline and conveyor corridor selection
- Development of geographic information systems to support the planning process and ongoing site maintenance and management
- Logistics and freight optimisation studies (supply chain analysis)
- Onsite and offsite traffic and transportation studies
- Environmental assessments
- Coastal analysis and simulation
- Civil and structural engineering (roads, bridges and drainage)
- Geotechnical investigations
- Hydrological studies and site drainage strategies
- Water and wastewater management studies and strategies
- Staging, amendment and implementation strategies
- Support infrastructure (roads, airfields and accommodation)
A multidisciplinary approach
One of the key differentiators of our Master Planning approach is our ability to assemble multidisciplinary, in-house teams led by experienced master planners who are capable of integrating the technical aspects of all disciplines into a comprehensive tailored solution. This approach streamlines the delivery process and eliminates the need to utilise sub-contractors.